If you have turquoise eyes like I have, this is a really flattering make-up for you.
- Start out with a crème light colour in the inner eye of the upper lid, apply some under your brows as well. Not too much, you’d not wanna look like a raccoon!
- Mix with a golden shadow on the middle of the upper lid and end up with a darker brown shadow over outer lid area and work it up towards the brow with a blender brush. Also line the upper lid with this dark brown shadow and smudge.
- A black liquid eye liner on the upper eye lid.
- Put a turquoise pencil eye liner in the water line of your eye, both upper and under. Put an aqua coloured eye shadow on the lower eyelid and make sure you smudge with a good brush.
- Black volume mascara on. And since I am picky I use two separate mascaras; one heavier volume mascara for the upper lashes, and a non volume one for the lower lashes.
There you go, smashing! Ready to rock your piercing blue eyes! 🙂