Today I thought of making a somewhat neutral make-up just to go along with me being at home and not meeting anybody special today, so I chose to put two brown shadows on the upper eye lid and to frame it with dark grey in the globe line.
On the lower eye lid I first put a matte dark grey shadow and then painted a jade green pencil eye liner over it and also in the water line of my eyes, both upper and lower.
Then I finished of the look with a black liquid eye liner and black volume mascara.
- Lumene Beauty Base, Eye shadow primer with brightening Arctic Lingonberry
- Viva la Diva Starlight Collection Palette (with 48 different shadows)
- H&M Eye Shadow Palette (with 36 different shadows)
- Isadora Fine Liner Eye Stylo, 01 Carbon Black
- Isadora Perfect Contour Kajal, 96 Frosty Bamboo
- Isadora Star Lash Mascara, 20 Deep Black
- Isadora Big Bold Mascara, 10 Black