Sorry, I don’t wanna seem like a complete drama queen, but I’ve been thinking about it for some time now – that my time here as Lee Castillio is up.
I had a great time here, and having at the moment 313 followers just fills my heart with warmth and happiness. But it is time to move on now, and I hope you guys will follow me to my new blog: Lima Castillo
I am omitting the “i” in my surname, and also I actually like Lima (LInda MAri) more than Lee, so this is really why I’m starting over. My new blog will contain a lot of make up, photography and other lovely stuff! Hope you tag along! 🙂 Click LIMA CASTILLO! 🙂
I just got nominated by dear Aiyana for being an inspiring blogger. It made my day, so thank you! 🙂
Rules for this award:
- Display the award badge on your blog
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award
- Present 7 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
7 interesting things about myself (ehum…):
- When I go to the liquor store I have to show my Id-card because they seem to think I am under aged, i.e. under 20. Well, that was 12 years ago now, but hey – I’m happy to look that young! 😉
- I grew up in a small village in south east of Sweden, population 4 000.
- Despite the fact I am now working as a swimming teacher, I was terrified of water as young and didn’t learn to swim until I was 14 years old.
- I was a tomboy when I was a child. Grew up with brothers, played with boys or other tomboys. But despite that fact, my favourite toy was Barbie and I have tons of them!
- My maternal grandmother is my role model. She was a genuine woman. Naive in a way, but totally kind-hearted.
- I really love running/jogging, it’s my favourite sport.
- I’m short, but my brothers are tall. When I was younger I had complex about my height, but now I must say I prefer being short! My height? 157 cm. One of my brothers are 187 cm… 😉
I loved him so much, but since three days back he is gone. I had to let him pass away. And I am devastated, crushed, annihilated – in my deepest core. But he’s better off now. He doesn’t have to suffer any more.
I love you forever, Tidus Castillio. Love sees no color, no race, no size, no gender, and is not exclusive for only humans. ❤
Longing for spring and summer at the moment, don’t you too? I miss all the flowers and the scent of a heavy spring/summer rain.
I love make-up, beauty, fashion, clothes, jewellery, glamour etc etc, and that’s no joke. And by the way, it’s not being shallow at all.
The time here now is about 11 p.m. and I just got home from work after been working over time. I have a really tough job schedule this week, working Mon – Sun. Yup, and tomorrow I work for ten hours straight. Exhausting, but I really have stuff to do so time flies anyway!
I really love my job. I also love to hate my job, and I hate to love my job as well. Sometimes it feels I have no time left to do stuff I like the most on spare time that at the moment is non existent, and I’m really sad I can’t find the time to do more of my make-up or outfit pics!
But anyway, I give you one of the pics I made a couple of months ago. I really love it. Yup, that’s my eye and I took the pic myself. Btw, my birthday is coming up next week and I wish loads of great make-up. Would you buy me, plz? 😉
I just stumbled across some photos when checking my photos and was amazed about how much I’ve changed back and forward in looks. What do you think about those arty pics that was taken a year ago on spot? I had really short hair and was platinum blonde. Very edgy, and very fall 2011.