I just got married! 🙂 And just want to remind you to follow my new blog Lima Castillo! Join the crew!
Sorry, I don’t wanna seem like a complete drama queen, but I’ve been thinking about it for some time now – that my time here as Lee Castillio is up.
I had a great time here, and having at the moment 313 followers just fills my heart with warmth and happiness. But it is time to move on now, and I hope you guys will follow me to my new blog: Lima Castillo
I am omitting the “i” in my surname, and also I actually like Lima (LInda MAri) more than Lee, so this is really why I’m starting over. My new blog will contain a lot of make up, photography and other lovely stuff! Hope you tag along! 🙂 Click LIMA CASTILLO! 🙂
This is yesterday’s make-up, not today’s – but didn’t have time yesterday to show you before I left the house. Went to a birthday party and got to hear my make-up was fab; “It looks like the rainbow flag!”, one even said. So what can I say? I guess it looks just ab-fab!
I just got nominated by dear Aiyana for being an inspiring blogger. It made my day, so thank you! 🙂
Rules for this award:
- Display the award badge on your blog
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award
- Present 7 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
7 interesting things about myself (ehum…):
- When I go to the liquor store I have to show my Id-card because they seem to think I am under aged, i.e. under 20. Well, that was 12 years ago now, but hey – I’m happy to look that young! 😉
- I grew up in a small village in south east of Sweden, population 4 000.
- Despite the fact I am now working as a swimming teacher, I was terrified of water as young and didn’t learn to swim until I was 14 years old.
- I was a tomboy when I was a child. Grew up with brothers, played with boys or other tomboys. But despite that fact, my favourite toy was Barbie and I have tons of them!
- My maternal grandmother is my role model. She was a genuine woman. Naive in a way, but totally kind-hearted.
- I really love running/jogging, it’s my favourite sport.
- I’m short, but my brothers are tall. When I was younger I had complex about my height, but now I must say I prefer being short! My height? 157 cm. One of my brothers are 187 cm… 😉
This weeks challenge is Future Tense, and I thought hard and long of what I wanted to present for kind of photograph that symbolises this.
Outside The Swedish Red Cross’ second hand store in Södermalm, Stockholm
Then I came up with an idea which I developed during those last two days when I went bargain hunting in Second Hand stores. I found so much great stuff, for almost no money at all – loads of brand new clothes, that people just gave up simply because they consume over their needs. So this Monday and Tuesday, when I came home from my second hand shopping, I thought to myself that this is it; I will save my money and the environment in the future, and at the same time some of these second hand shops give so much back to the community by helping people who’re having a hard time both socially and economic.
More people should do overcome their fear and prejudices of those kinda stores! More of my second hand bargains in another forthcoming blog!So this is my contribution; a pic I took this Monday, during the time I ran myself ragged between different second hand stores. Future Tense: Save the environment, save your money and help people in need! The Swedish Red Cross. Click on the pic in order to make it larger. More Future Tenses you can find here.