Today we got sunny and 25 degrees, so we went out for a walk in the woods and stumbled upon the lovely nature that we always seem to forget about. The woods are only 5 mins from our house, so I wanna show you some of the nature I live close to. There is nothing like living close to this. And also you have Stockholm C just 30 mins away by train. So nature chic and city slicker at the same time!
This Sunday me and my fiancé went to Stockholm C for some photographing and shopping. Andreas bought himself a new camera last week, so he felt the urge of getting out taking some photos. Well, me too! Especially since we visited a church and some lovely gardens.
First of all we went church spotting again. This time we went to Adolf Fredrik Church located in the city, beside Sveavägen. The church was built 1768 – 1774 and replaced a wooden chapel that was standing on that ground before.
There are some famous persons buried here on the church grounds. Prime minister Olof Palme, who was assassinated in 1986 has his tomb here, also the prime minister and founder of the Swedish Social Democratic Party, Hjalmar Branting. Two very prominent persons in Sweden, be sure you read about them. Very interesting indeed.
Just looked through some photos from last year and stumbled over these from October 2012, when me and my fiancé went up the sky with The Ericsson Globe Skyview. 130 m above sea level. Scary, but what a view! 🙂
Read more about Skyview here!
It’s been a while since I made a make-up with more colours, so this day I made one with silver blue and different shades of green. Looking quite good and soon I’ll make one even more colourful look!
Got stuck on brown shades lately but I just love the matte chocolate palette! Giving you a more colourful look tomorrow, but now I gotta go to bed! Nighty! 🙂
I just got nominated by dear Aiyana for being an inspiring blogger. It made my day, so thank you! 🙂
Rules for this award:
- Display the award badge on your blog
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award
- Present 7 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
7 interesting things about myself (ehum…):
- When I go to the liquor store I have to show my Id-card because they seem to think I am under aged, i.e. under 20. Well, that was 12 years ago now, but hey – I’m happy to look that young! 😉
- I grew up in a small village in south east of Sweden, population 4 000.
- Despite the fact I am now working as a swimming teacher, I was terrified of water as young and didn’t learn to swim until I was 14 years old.
- I was a tomboy when I was a child. Grew up with brothers, played with boys or other tomboys. But despite that fact, my favourite toy was Barbie and I have tons of them!
- My maternal grandmother is my role model. She was a genuine woman. Naive in a way, but totally kind-hearted.
- I really love running/jogging, it’s my favourite sport.
- I’m short, but my brothers are tall. When I was younger I had complex about my height, but now I must say I prefer being short! My height? 157 cm. One of my brothers are 187 cm… 😉