Sorry, I don’t wanna seem like a complete drama queen, but I’ve been thinking about it for some time now – that my time here as Lee Castillio is up.
I had a great time here, and having at the moment 313 followers just fills my heart with warmth and happiness. But it is time to move on now, and I hope you guys will follow me to my new blog: Lima Castillo
I am omitting the “i” in my surname, and also I actually like Lima (LInda MAri) more than Lee, so this is really why I’m starting over. My new blog will contain a lot of make up, photography and other lovely stuff! Hope you tag along! 🙂 Click LIMA CASTILLO! 🙂
This is yesterday’s make-up, not today’s – but didn’t have time yesterday to show you before I left the house. Went to a birthday party and got to hear my make-up was fab; “It looks like the rainbow flag!”, one even said. So what can I say? I guess it looks just ab-fab!
It’s been a while since I made a make-up with more colours, so this day I made one with silver blue and different shades of green. Looking quite good and soon I’ll make one even more colourful look!
Got stuck on brown shades lately but I just love the matte chocolate palette! Giving you a more colourful look tomorrow, but now I gotta go to bed! Nighty! 🙂
I just got nominated by dear Aiyana for being an inspiring blogger. It made my day, so thank you! 🙂
Rules for this award:
- Display the award badge on your blog
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award
- Present 7 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
7 interesting things about myself (ehum…):
- When I go to the liquor store I have to show my Id-card because they seem to think I am under aged, i.e. under 20. Well, that was 12 years ago now, but hey – I’m happy to look that young! 😉
- I grew up in a small village in south east of Sweden, population 4 000.
- Despite the fact I am now working as a swimming teacher, I was terrified of water as young and didn’t learn to swim until I was 14 years old.
- I was a tomboy when I was a child. Grew up with brothers, played with boys or other tomboys. But despite that fact, my favourite toy was Barbie and I have tons of them!
- My maternal grandmother is my role model. She was a genuine woman. Naive in a way, but totally kind-hearted.
- I really love running/jogging, it’s my favourite sport.
- I’m short, but my brothers are tall. When I was younger I had complex about my height, but now I must say I prefer being short! My height? 157 cm. One of my brothers are 187 cm… 😉
Just like home! 😉
Coffee & chocolate yummy
This weekend we visited one of our favourite coffee shops. Cosy little place, in an old house. Feels like home!
Not really today’s make-up, but yesterdays. 😉 Used a orange colour on the upper lid and then added some matte chocolate shade in the crease and on the outer part of the lid + on the lower eye lid I used a brown/black shade. Also used a black liquid eye liner on the upper lid + black eye pencil liner in the water line, ending up with a heavy black mascara.