This is yesterday’s make-up, not today’s – but didn’t have time yesterday to show you before I left the house. Went to a birthday party and got to hear my make-up was fab; “It looks like the rainbow flag!”, one even said. So what can I say? I guess it looks just ab-fab!
Today we got sunny and 25 degrees, so we went out for a walk in the woods and stumbled upon the lovely nature that we always seem to forget about. The woods are only 5 mins from our house, so I wanna show you some of the nature I live close to. There is nothing like living close to this. And also you have Stockholm C just 30 mins away by train. So nature chic and city slicker at the same time!
Into the woods
Ferns surrounded by Stinging Nettles
Dandelion, and ant
On his way
Strange forest flower
Lily of the Valley
Wild strawberry flower
Forest girl 😉
Lingon Berry Flower
Climbing the giant stone
I just got nominated by dear Aiyana for being an inspiring blogger. It made my day, so thank you! 🙂
Rules for this award:
- Display the award badge on your blog
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award
- Present 7 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
7 interesting things about myself (ehum…):
- When I go to the liquor store I have to show my Id-card because they seem to think I am under aged, i.e. under 20. Well, that was 12 years ago now, but hey – I’m happy to look that young! 😉
- I grew up in a small village in south east of Sweden, population 4 000.
- Despite the fact I am now working as a swimming teacher, I was terrified of water as young and didn’t learn to swim until I was 14 years old.
- I was a tomboy when I was a child. Grew up with brothers, played with boys or other tomboys. But despite that fact, my favourite toy was Barbie and I have tons of them!
- My maternal grandmother is my role model. She was a genuine woman. Naive in a way, but totally kind-hearted.
- I really love running/jogging, it’s my favourite sport.
- I’m short, but my brothers are tall. When I was younger I had complex about my height, but now I must say I prefer being short! My height? 157 cm. One of my brothers are 187 cm… 😉
Just like home! 😉
Coffee & chocolate yummy
This weekend we visited one of our favourite coffee shops. Cosy little place, in an old house. Feels like home!
Spring is really late here in Sweden. I use to visit the Japanese Cherry Flower’s Day in Kungsträdgården, Stockholm City, by this time a year – but now they aren’t even in bloom! Despite the fact, they celebrated the event on 20th April. No flowers. But hopefully by a week or more they will be in bloom, and then I will visit. …and oh, I just heard they are on it’s way to bloom, so in less of week, the city will be filled with lovely pink flowers! 🙂
Anyway, had to take some pics of some of the flowers here in Rönninge. They are coming fast now, after so many months of cold.
Blue and lovely Scilla
Since I work every other weekend, those weekend when I don’t work – they are kinda sacred shopping weekends. At least one day on the weekend, I tend to go shopping. This weekend I spent both Saturday and Sunday by shopping. This is some stuff that I came home with. 🙂
Gift from my BFF! 🙂 ❤
Nice new old taste! 😉
Epic classic movie!
H&M – a fave store. Training shorts, jogging bag, mud packs
“Nothing to envy” – every day life in North Korea by Barbara Demick