Sorry, I don’t wanna seem like a complete drama queen, but I’ve been thinking about it for some time now – that my time here as Lee Castillio is up.
I had a great time here, and having at the moment 313 followers just fills my heart with warmth and happiness. But it is time to move on now, and I hope you guys will follow me to my new blog: Lima Castillo
I am omitting the “i” in my surname, and also I actually like Lima (LInda MAri) more than Lee, so this is really why I’m starting over. My new blog will contain a lot of make up, photography and other lovely stuff! Hope you tag along! 🙂 Click LIMA CASTILLO! 🙂
Got stuck on brown shades lately but I just love the matte chocolate palette! Giving you a more colourful look tomorrow, but now I gotta go to bed! Nighty! 🙂
I just got nominated by dear Aiyana for being an inspiring blogger. It made my day, so thank you! 🙂
Rules for this award:
- Display the award badge on your blog
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award
- Present 7 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
7 interesting things about myself (ehum…):
- When I go to the liquor store I have to show my Id-card because they seem to think I am under aged, i.e. under 20. Well, that was 12 years ago now, but hey – I’m happy to look that young! 😉
- I grew up in a small village in south east of Sweden, population 4 000.
- Despite the fact I am now working as a swimming teacher, I was terrified of water as young and didn’t learn to swim until I was 14 years old.
- I was a tomboy when I was a child. Grew up with brothers, played with boys or other tomboys. But despite that fact, my favourite toy was Barbie and I have tons of them!
- My maternal grandmother is my role model. She was a genuine woman. Naive in a way, but totally kind-hearted.
- I really love running/jogging, it’s my favourite sport.
- I’m short, but my brothers are tall. When I was younger I had complex about my height, but now I must say I prefer being short! My height? 157 cm. One of my brothers are 187 cm… 😉
By the lake
Friend on visit. Watch out! 😉
Cold, is it? 😉
Spring duvet of flowers
Going to the beach and take a foot bath was really cold, but the weather was nice and the surroundings magnificent!